

These past few weeks Blair has started doing a few new things. First, she can go from on her belly to sitting on her bottom, which she does in the playroom, her crib, and the playpen. We have to be careful she doesn't get too excited and fall backwards on her head. She just started to try to pull herself up and bats my hands away when I wipe her face and can really launch her toys off of her tray. Ahhh!!
We're really looking forward to Halloween this year Blair doesn't mind wearing her costume, even her hat. We're also looking forward to our next Oakland trip and (hopefully) tossing the brace out! We've had a few hard nights lately. Blair seems to want to sleep on her side or her belly which is really hard especially since we're using the bigger brace.
Oh and teeth, Blair is finally getting her top teeth, I can't believe how big they're going to be. I also spotted a new tooth coming in on the bottom.
No comments:
Post a Comment