Saturday, December 18, 2010

Where has the time gone??



Oh my gosh my little girl is almost 2 years old!!! Where did the time go? I can still remember the morning I found out I was pregnant and 3 tests later the nerves and excitement I felt, the first time I felt her move, the day we found out she was a girl...oh my gosh I just can't believe it's almost her birthday. This time last year I was HUGE and my feet were swollen, and I was sooo scared about labor.

I am so excited for this Christmas, Blair had some practice unwrapping during her uncle Chad's and Daddy's birthday, and I know she's going to LOVE her kitchen set and bath baby. I could care less if I got a single present I am so overjoyed that I can get Blair presents and all the decorations and dinner with family. Such a wonderful time of year, and then two weeks later we are going to celebrate her birthday.

As far as DDH goes I'm still worrying about it, watch every step, agonize over whether or not surgery is going to happen and hope that any future children are born without it.

No comments:

Post a Comment