Tuesday, June 21, 2011

First Flu

These past two weeks have been awful! I mean awful, I don't even want to write about what's been going on with me and TTC so I'll just write about my poor Blair fighting a terrible virus. Most of this is TMI so sheild your eyes if you'd like! Last week went to the dr on monday then to the zoo on thursday, after naptime on thursday Blair woke up with a fever then rhea and continued to have both until the weekend. I was hoping it would get better but did not so we went to the dr's yesterday but of course there isn't much they can do. The dr literally told me exactly what my Dad had told me the day before: hydrate, try to get her to eat certain foods, keep the temp down etc. Then last night we were up half the night, poor Blair puked all over, all over me, all over the bed, the bathroom, herself...I have washed our bedding so many times in the last week, and have done load after load of Blair's clothes. It has been awful. To top it off I feel terrible because I am certain she must have picked it up at the dr's office last monday. Ugh I hope this bug clears up soon. This is Blair's first virus although I'm sure she'll get it a few more times and I'll probably be puked on a few more times!

No comments:

Post a Comment