Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Big Update


I haven't blogged in a while so I figured I should update everyone.

Sadly our Nicky dog went to heaven just two short weeks ago. It's been hard on everyone and even harder to listen to Blair ask where Ninni is and that Ninni is her friend and that she wants Ninni to sleep in her room. I've been so fortunate to have her live with us for the past six months. I got to bond with her all over again and Blair got to become close to her as well. The only way I can tell Blair where she is, is that she's up in Heaven with Casey and Ozzy and for some reason she really likes that idea.

Blair is growing up so fast and has recently started potty training. It has been a huge deal around here and I finally found the reward worth it to her; My little Ponies. She got one for peeing and one for pooping on the potty! Yay Blair! She's also talking up a storm and is so sweet and affectionate. She is really polite as well, she can order her own food at a resturaunt and loves to say "thanks" and "no thanks" and is just a hoot these days. We have our big ortho appt coming up, the tuesday after Chad's wedding, we're excited and nervous for both big events!!

All three kittens are doing great, they're super rambuncous and love to be held. They all have such loud purrs and want out of their little area as soon as they hear you.

Joshie had his first seizure post medications, it wasn't nearly as bad and he didn't overheat so I think that's what we can hope for. He's having a hard time with his skin allergies but thankfully he enjoys being bathed.
So I guess that's it for now, while things are a little hectic and crazy around here I hope to blog a little more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment