

Yesterday the little Moser family went to the Redwood Acres Fair, Blair's first time. The timing wasn't great because she was half asleep the whole time. But she did get to gaze at the cows and bunnies. Seems like every year the fair gets smaller, I was sad to see not that many entries for crafts and food. My best friend and I would enter things when we were in highschool, I'm thinking about it for next year, maybe my chocolate peanutbutter cake and a diaperbag?
I'm also sad to report in the next few weeks Blair will need her big girl car seat. I love her infant seat but she will have out grown it very soon! I found a super cute one online though, so I need to order it. She also loves to be in the big stroller, and we put together the jogger (thank you brother).
No comments:
Post a Comment