Monday, June 22, 2009

Darren's first Father's Day!




Yesterday was Darren's first Father's day. It is still so hard to believe that we're so lucky to be parents. Blair and I got all of our father's mugs with our picture on them, Darren got a travel mug. We slept in and made french toast and coffee (mine were burnt though). We went and saw Darren's family, then I went to the barn with my Mom to walk and brush the horses because it was her birthday as well. Although she'd like people not to know! When I got back Darren Blair and I planted grass in our yard. Now I'm not known for my green thumb so I'm really hoping it sprouts. I have always wanted a nice lawn so Blair and I could lay and play in it. To cap off our nice day we had pizza with my dad and brother. I'm so thankful for my wonderful Dad, and my Stepdad. We're looking forward to a hundred more father's days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment