Goodbye 2009 Hello 2010. What a year it has been. The best year of my life, having my little baby girl. This last year has also been tough. Hip dysplasia has become a household discussion, and lifestyle change. I had hoped that my daughter was going to be healthy, and for the most part she is, HD is something that has made me stronger as a mother but not so much as a person. We have 2 months until our next appointment and bracing has not been going smoothly. We're getting maybe 8hours a night in it when we're supposed to be doing 12. Teething, and a cold has really pushed us back.
One thing is for sure, Blair is a beautiful, sweet, loving, and smart little girl. She has been really cuddly lately and it's enough to warm your heart. She gives hugs and really wet open mouthed kisses and wants to be held and hugged a lot.
My new year resolutions are to make everyday special with Blair, be happy with myself, get out of debt and cook healthier. I'm not sure what the year holds for us yet, especially in terms of surgery, bracing, and the big one...having another baby. I want Blair to have a sibling and a 2 year gap sounds nice. I'm not sure if I can handle a baby with Blair still sleeping with me, bracing, and if she has to have surgery there is no way. So we'll have to wait and see...
2010 is going to be another great year because I get to be a mother to a wonderful baby:)
Friday, January 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment