Monday, January 25, 2010

Feeling guilty and sleepy

I never knew teething would be so hard and have so many sleepless nights. It's almost like having a newborn again. Not only is she not sleeping but putting the brace on is pure agony, she gets hysterical if you try. So here we are two weeks into the horrible molars and not bracing. I am feeling extremely guilty...but what is a mother to do? I am exhausted and frustrated. We have a pediatrician appointment on the 8th and I can't wait to go talk to my favorite NP, I have a lot of questions. It seems like all we've heard is "HD is cureable if you catch it early and harness" but Oakland appoitments seem to be let down after let down. Blair will be 14 months old at our next appointment when this horrible ordeal should have been over with at 6 weeks. I trust our specialist and I know how difficult HD is, every baby is different and every treatment is different. It's not like a broken leg, it takes time and surgery. Wish me luck for tonight, I hope we get a full 8hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment