Wednesday, April 28, 2010
Finally
Blair has her own room. We cleaned out our closets and moved all her furniture in! It was a weird adjustment but we are loving it. Some how we managed to get it all to fit, including the vanity that has been handed down for three generations, although our rocking glider is now in the hallway. I love it. The walls aren't painted but I figure if we move what's the point in painting? Most of Blair's decorations are up and I got some really cute frames to put pictures in. In case you are wondering why this didn't happen before she was born, the story is that this house was going to be shared by my brother and I. All of this came about after the inspection on the house we were going to buy turned out disasterous and there was no way we could afford the house and the improvements. So we turned my childhood home into a duplex. Crazy, yes. A bedroom upstairs was converted into a really nice kitchen, a portion of the garage turned into a room. We were set, but thankfully my brother bought his own house and got the keys the week Blair was born. So we were all settled into the top portion of the house, later we moved downstairs into the living room and kitchen and Blair has an amazing playroom. But upstairs we left alone for so long becuase Blair and I are still co-sleeping, what was the point? But now that she's almost 16months old she needs her own four walls with 2 doors. I am also hoping that someday she'll sleep on her own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment