Saturday, April 10, 2010

Now that I am a mother, a lot of things have changed

So many things change after you become a mother, some though you might not think...

Before I became pregnant I wore low rise jeans, now I wear the mid-high rise? Never thought I'd say that one out loud. Not only has my bust, and waistline changed but I now am a size 8 shoe, when before I could squeeze into a 7.5, which is a bummer because my mom has some really cute shoes!

When I got married I thought the whole home maker thing would kick in, but it waited until Blair arrived. My mother had been praying for the day that I would start sewing, and it has finally happened! I am an official sewing, baking, cleaning Mama.

I now think about what I look like, how I dress, and how I talk along wtih my general attitude. I'm trying not to cuss as much, dress more modestly(maybe that's because of the bigger waistline), do my hair, and be happy (even when my world is falling apart).

Before Blair the internet was used for myspace and homework, now I tend to do a lot of research and printing of articles about Hip Dysplasia. I think about it all day and most of the night. Going along with HD I have become stronger, a real traveler, money and coupon saver, insurance knower, hospital attending MOTHER. I constantly worry, talk, write, discuss Blair's HD. 6 months until we find out if surgery is necessary...it's going to be a long wait. I love being a mother, there is nothing else better in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment