

Hello toddler years, goodbye lying still for diaper changes, eating what's in front of you, and sleeping in! Blair is testing out her communication skills, and will powers! I've had to walk out of the room a few times to restrain my frustration. And (gulP) I've started bribery in the form of stickers. My daughter is a sticker lover, she loves peeling them, sticking them to her feet, or most of the time my arm. They bribe her to let me brush her teeth, diaper changes, and dressing in the morning would not be complete without them! She also hated her costume that I spent two days sewing, I have to admit I was a little heart broken when I showed it to her and she replied in a very polite "no" and ran off. She later tried it on for a few M&Ms...my Mom made her the cutest halloween bag which has been filled with dog treats, the other bribery/distraction tool used in the Moser household. She loves to play with dog treats, run from Josh, hide from Josh and get sniffed and searched by Josh. It's very sweet, and thankgoodness I have a sweet dog who is gentle and doesn't mind a toddler running off with treats.
On a ddh note, three weeks until our next x-ray and doctor visit! Woohoo I cannot wait. I was looking through B's medical records and I read on her first visit that her left hip was dislocatable and she had two different leg lengths. Why didn't I read that before? Sometimes I seriously think I was walking around without my head, how could I not know that important info?? Each visit there after her legs were subluxed and he never mentioned a leg length differnce nor has the pediatricans, so I know there has been some progress. Wondering what her new indexes are and if HOPEFULLY we can see him once a year, or the dreadful words of surgery. Either way I'm anxious to get down there!
No comments:
Post a Comment