

I always thought that someday soon Blair would sleep right through the night and I might get a consecutive 8 hours of snoozing time...but that doesn't seem to happen in this house. We've had a few good nights of Blair sleeping in her crib until 5am or so, but lately she gets up around 11 and wants out, there's no rocking her back to sleep, laying her back down or any comfort at all. She cries and points to the bed in her room pleading for me to sleep with her. I don't mind this much at all, it's not like she's going to be a 16year old who has to sleep with her mama still. But last night was horrible, she cried and kicked me and cried some more. I am so tired but after a few cups of coffee and a diet pepsi there's no way I'll be taking a nap. I wish she'd tell me what is wrong, is she sick? a tooth? Both I am assuming, she has a runny nose and her hands are in her mouth lately. So here's to hoping we have a better night!
No comments:
Post a Comment