Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Letting Go

Okay, as most of my close friends, and whoever may follow my blog probably hear a lot of bad feelings about Blair's birth, the weeks after and overall any DDH moment has a bad feeling connected to it. SO as of last night I've decided to let it ALL go, our birth was not expected and not the way I wanted it but it happened and our next baby's birth won't be how I want it either but I need to have more positive thoughts about it. DDH may have been the hardest thing to go through, but it had to happen and still does happen, and the little girl who is sleeping in my bed is proof that things happen for a reason. It's always in the back of my head, I'll probably always worry but this life is too short and precious to hang on to all of these crazy feelings. Yes, Crazy, been there still half way there but I want to look forward to an awesome year, hopefully soon giving Blair a sibling, traveling, learning, dancing...lots of dancing. Last night while cooking dinner and dancing to the backstreet boys with Blair I had this epiphany that you know what? No matter what life throws at me, I'll overcome it, I know I'll shed lots of tears along the way but I am a stronger mother, I appreciate the small things, I don't take for granted little moments or little improvements. Afterall I love that little girl and November will come quick and even IF Blair needs surgery I'll get through that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment