
Yep I did it, I delete Fb and to be honest it feels good. That darn website took up way too much of my time, and besides missing the easy e-mailing of my three close friends and seeing people's pictures, I'm over it. I thought I might go back in a week but I'm okay now, the addiction is gone:)
Mother's day has come and gone and as predicted I had a lovely day, breakfast in bed was nice but I did feel antsy since I am the mother hen every morning that delivers the cats and dog their food/medicene. Speaking of which, Joshua is doing sososos much better on the phenobarbital, he has gained some weight so unfortunately he's had to cut back on his bisquits and treats, he's still peeing all the time and thirsty too but I can live with that. A visit to the vet for his blood work reminded me at how lucky we are that he's still alive, all the people at the clinic were very happy to see him up and around.
Blair is saying 3 word sentences and after spending two days with her cousin she learned the word TURN, as in we take turns. The word has really sunk in as all her babies (there's like 12 of them now) take turns down her slide and take turns on the swing. She's also into disciplining them too, she tells me one is being mean or no nice and they quickly go to time out. She's going to be a great Mama someday!
I've been getting the best deals on maternity clothes and I look through my closet everyday and HOPE AND HOPE that soon I will be wearing them, so people cross your fingers and toes because I am FINALLY ready for it to happen.
No comments:
Post a Comment