Monday, May 16, 2011
Life evolves so I suppose a Blog can evolve too
I never thought my DDH blog would turn into a TTC blog, but as the title reads my life is ever evolving so shall my Blog. Another disapointing, heart breaking month has come and gone. As I have said Blair was my very pleasant surprise pregnancy and now that we're TTC and it's not happening it makes me realize how pleasant a surprise pregnancy truly is. No counting days, testing, and bawling the whole day because AF has come. No staring at the maternity closet and actually wanting your belly to grow and stretch and welcome morning sickness and heartburn and eventually surgery and then sleepless nights. But I need to be optimistic; I bought a OPK and I will actually be buying another since it only tests for 7 days and well that is just not enough for me, I want to be sure this time. So come on February birth month, afterall it is an excellent month to be born:) So to those who read my blog, I'm sure it's few, as I only have one follower, cross your fingers and toes and send lots of baby dust my way!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment