Monday, August 3, 2009
Blair finally rolled over!
I knew that some milestones in Blair's life would be delayed because of all the harness/brace time, but I am happy to report she rolls onto her belly almost every morning in her crib! I had quite the surprise when I went to check on her and there she was on her belly looking around. She is also doing very well in her new brace. We're getting 12+hours a night. I'm not sure when we're going to stop co-sleeping, I just don't want to fight it right now, she sleeps, I sleep, end of story. She is also trying alot of new fruits and veggies and LOVES eating with people. I'm also loving all the babbling she's doing...daddada, and abaa seems to be the loudest. We go back to Oakland in a month and a half, I'm sure time will go by real quick.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Just remember Shara every baby is different and they all hit milestones at different times. Parker didn't crawl until a year and didn't walk until after he was 18 months and he was strapped into anything, he was just lazy. She is healthy and adorable that's all that matters! Keep doing what you're doing! You are a great Momma!
ReplyDeleteI meant to say he wasn't strapped into anything. It's the mommy brain at work right now =)
ReplyDelete