Thursday, August 27, 2009

Bouncing and Bubbles




Blair has been loving her bouncer and her bubble baths. Our highlight of the evening is taking a bath. Blair loves to kick and splash while trying to get all the bath toys. The brace has also been going good. We've been trying to get the full 14hours but at best we're at 13. Our next Oakland appointment is in two weeks, we're so anxious and ready to get down there.




We've planted our second round of grass seed, it is so hard to grow a thick lawn. I also planted pumpkin seeds, although I know it is really late in the season. Hopefully we'll have small pumpkins by Halloween, or at least Thanksgiving time. Blair is going to be a ladybug for her first Halloween, I'm going to make her costume.




Our little family went to the Ferndale Fair, this time Blair stayed awake for most of the time. She also rode in the jogger and got to see all the animals and rides. She loved watching the kids on the bungee jumper. I can't believe how fast time has gone by. Blair is growing up and changing everyday, being a stay at home mom is the best, I couldn't ask for more:)

No comments:

Post a Comment