Thursday, August 6, 2009
Thought everything was going good...
Tuesday evening Blair was sitting on my leg, thrashing around excited about Josh playing and I heard "CLICK" about 6 times. We've never heard her hips click except the night she was born. Needless to say I got NO sleep that night worrying about Blair's hip coming out of the socket and wondering if that is why her hip is not improving. I called down to Oakland that morning, Dr. Hoffinger is out of town so his nurse called me back. (on a side note I love the way everything is so effecient and fast). His nurse didn't think there was a problem with her hip, and that both of them are almost the same as far as where they are in the socket. Still I can't help but worry. They're going to call me back next Tuesday or Wednesday when Dr. Hoffinger is back. Ugh it's never ending!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment