Blair has been playing nonstop all day long lately. She is learning so many new things. We finally got to play in the yard before the rain came again. We planted veggies and a few flowers in a pot. Blair recently learned how to pick grass and flowers so first thing she did was pick the biggest flower out of the bunch, I laughed Darren gasped. Really funny. She is now putting her doll into her little play stroller and pushing her around everywhere, and she drags her dirty clothes basket and then makes different piles in every room. We've been having a hard time at night though, she tosses and turns and cries. I don't know if it's her teeth, hips or growing pains(which I remember very vividly). As I write she is running around with her toothpaste gigggling.
Monday, March 29, 2010
A whole lot of growing and playing around here
Blair has been playing nonstop all day long lately. She is learning so many new things. We finally got to play in the yard before the rain came again. We planted veggies and a few flowers in a pot. Blair recently learned how to pick grass and flowers so first thing she did was pick the biggest flower out of the bunch, I laughed Darren gasped. Really funny. She is now putting her doll into her little play stroller and pushing her around everywhere, and she drags her dirty clothes basket and then makes different piles in every room. We've been having a hard time at night though, she tosses and turns and cries. I don't know if it's her teeth, hips or growing pains(which I remember very vividly). As I write she is running around with her toothpaste gigggling.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment