Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Yesterday was the day from HELL....

Whatever happened to my little sweet girl and who replaced her with a frustrated angry 17month old?? Yesterday was the worst day, started off just fine even with some giggles and playtime with the wheelbarrow and then I go to change diaper #1 and Blair pulls the curly qs that are on the nape of my neck. Yes she's a baby but man that really hurt, my scalp stung for hours! Great, then after a yummy breakfast and more playtime it's time for bath and brushing teeth, poor little girl's gums start to bleed and I try to look in her mouth to see where it's coming from, she grabbed my neck skin and pinched. Wow that really hurt too! Now I'm no pansy mom, I let her know that hurt with a stern talking to and a time out. She's fine two seconds later and giving kisses. But the rest of the day remains the same, she's sweet one second then the next she's slapping me because she tripped outside and I helped her up. Then of course I think to myself: What is going to happen if she gets surgery and is put in basically a full body cast???? She's going to be 1,000X madder, upset, frustrated, along with her Mama. Not to mention my method of taming the toddler: going outside and walking around will not work if surgery does happen. 4 months until we find out, hoping the days get better!

No comments:

Post a Comment