Not only was the trip fun and somewhat informative as far as DDH is concerned but I also purchased 3 of my favorite scented deoderant AND an eye shadow color I cannot find in Humboldt. I've been using the same deoderant since Jr. High, and no that wasn't the first time I had to use deoderant, I think I used that teen spirit kind up until then. Arridd X is the kind I use and it has to be the gel type. After a horrible incident of borrowing my mom's white kind of deoderant and a rash that lasted a week I have not changed brands since. For some reason Target, CVS, K-mart, and all grocery stores do not carry my type anymore. So thank you walmart for my deoderant that I bought in stock, and my covergirl eyeshadow in Mauveberry.
I cannot wait to get to Oakland next month for Blair's x-ray and the comfort of talking to our doctor. He's easy to talk to and the fact that he's been following Blair's DDH since she was 11 days old it's kind of "old hat" with him. Hoping and praying for progress and the words "she won't need surgery".
Oh and also my eye twitch is gone, what a relief!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment