Thursday, March 24, 2011

I finished it!



I finally finished my first quilt, although technically my second...the first was one made for Nicky with a hot glue gun:) I love it and it turned out better than I had hoped! I've never been the best at sewing and as my Mom puts it "I like the pedal to the medal" which I have to do with my machine to get it to sew anything thick. The fabric was from an actual quilt packet which made it easy but I chose the soft bumpy fleece on the back and the binding and Blair actually picked out the border. I'm not sure if I like it more than Blair does right now but I know she'll cherish it. As I'm typing my baby blanket is around my shoulders, and someday I know she'll look at hers and be proud that her Mama made it:)

No comments:

Post a Comment