Monday, March 8, 2010

Feeling super sensitive about everything!



This week before we go, maybe it's hormonal, but I am so SENSITIVE when it comes to Blair lately. I lost it with darren when he didn't know she had a poopy diaper right away, I can't stand to hear anymore people's "thoughts" or "advice" about our situation. Here's an idea just be supportive and listen don't tell me "you'll get through it", if it was your daughter do you think you'd be so nonchalaunt about it???? NOPE didn't think so. One thing I have learned from being a mommy: WHATEVER HURTS YOUR CHILD, HURTS YOU! Which lately has been everything, I feel like crying when she's crying, I get mad when she's mad, all I feel like doing is sheltering her from the world right now. But for now I'm watching her walk around with a cup in her hand almost ready for her morning bath.

No comments:

Post a Comment