Thursday, March 18, 2010
With bad news...
With the bad news I wrote about I figured I should write some good things that are going on. Blair is growing up so fast, she is saying "up", trying to say "shoes", mama, mom, etc. She is playing with Josh all day long, she loves to take his toys and have him chase her around. She's walking outside in her pedi peds that finally fit! Blair is still so loving and sweet, she gives rasberries and kisses and lots of hugs. She loves going to see grandpa and the horses, another word she is trying to say. She is so cute socializing with other kids, she likes to observe and quietly hang around them. She prefers being with older kids, babies aren't that interesting to her. I'm hoping we'll be done teething for awhile, the 5am screaming wake up call is getting to me lately. I'm not sure when we'll be even considering having another baby or moving so for right now we're having a great time being a little family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment